You have a special heart for managing your social welfare, membership, or arts organization; we have a special heart for helping you achieve your goals. Bookkeeping for nonprofits is not like a for-profit organization’s bookkeeping system. That’s why you need experienced bookkeeping professionals who bring years of nonprofit service to your organization. Our team can work with you to build audit-ready, compliant books and easy to understand reports for you and your board.
- Customizing QuickBooks Online for your specific nonprofit’s needs
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual bookkeeping services, including reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable (pledges), capital campaign tracking, and financial report preparation (including assistance in understanding your reports)
- Budget planning, setup, and reporting (including support of mid-year reforecasts)
- Donor management, tracking, and reporting
- Grant management, tracking, and reporting
- Payroll setup, management, and reporting
- Sales tax reporting and e-filing
- Annual 1099 preparation and e-filing
We specialize in social welfare organizations (including homelessness and education), membership organizations and the arts.