We enjoy working with attorneys. Each law office requires customization of their financial back office, including expert configuration and support options tailored to their needs. Whether you are a solo practitioner or an office with 4 or more professionals and support staff, our focus on audit-ready books means that you will have the data available to manage your practice, keep track of each individual matter, track hours to each client matter, and promptly bill your clients. We can even help manage collections and cash flow. Our team will build a “technology stack” of applications designed to help you manage your business and achieve your goals. Your technology stack will be centered around QuickBooks Online and a law practice management solution, so you know your data and that of your clients is always secure and up-to-date.
What are you trying to achieve this year?
- Bookkeeping software selection, installation, customization, and training
- Tailored practice management solutions for law offices using either LeanLaw or Clio
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping services tailored to your professional services business, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Time-tracking support for hourly billers
- Three-way trust account reconciliations each month
- Cash flow forecasting & annual budgeting
- Mobile bookkeeping, billing and client payment functionality
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- Assistance with employee versus contractor issues and annual 1099 preparation and filing
- Benchmarking to your industry